TEST SERIES means WRITING PRACTISE
Till CA Intermediate, as a student, we were all used to giving tests in the form of practice papers. Hence, we never had the fear of failing or not scoring well.
While appearing for CA FINAL, due to our articleship pressure, we do not get enough time to prepare and test ourselves.
CA Final syllabus is vast and the time we get for focussed preparation is less. CA Final papers are set on the basis of logic and not anything that is memorised. Practise is the bridge between preparation and success.
Hence, this program gives you the confidence to appear for CA FINAL examination.
It is better to Sweat in Practice rather than Bleed in War.
- EASE of appearing FROM HOME/ AJ NEXT MUMBAI CENTRES
- Mock papers for ALL SUBJECT INCLUDING ELECTIVE PAPERS
- DETAILED REPORTS where a student has lost marks. We call it ADAR (Answer-wise -Detailed Assessment Report)
- AREAS of STRENGth & WEAKNESS (Birds eyes view)
- Money-back guarantee*. In case you take all three papers of each subject and get 60% or more marks in all SURE CA exam and you do not clear in ICAI exam in that subject, a student will get a full refund of their money.
- Papers are set by the best academicians in the industry. Students have seen close resemblance between Sure CA & ICAI papers.
TRIED & TESTED form of PASSING your ICAI exams.
This programme will cover all 12 papers (4 Subjects x 3 times). Coverage of each paper will be as follows
1. Most important 50% portion in 1st exam of each paper.
2. 100% portion in 2nd exam of each paper.
3. 100% portion in 3rd exam of each paper
For elective paper, please inform paper you would be giving on 9833289118. In any case you will also be gettiong a call from us for your attempt and other details.
1. Attempt wise schedule is made – Student can follow that or make his/her own schedule to appear from home.
2. No personal details to be written in the Answer sheet except Test Series Roll No. given.
3. If a student is appearing from home, he/she needs to inform the dates 3 days prior and the question papers will be mailed accordingly.
4. Once the student has appeared for the test, he/she needs to scan using any app (like camscanner) which converts it in PDF and mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The solution shall be mailed once the student has appeared for the test.
6. The student will receive the corrected Answer sheets within 10 days of appearing the test.
7. No conversation of any sort will be entertained on WhatsApp or call. All interactions through EMAIL only.
|Exam Syllabus for CA FINAL (New Syllabus) of 50% (Chapter number and Name is as per ICAI)|
|PAPER 1 : FINANCIAL REPORTING|
|Chapter 1||Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements|
|Chapter 2||Ind AS on Presentation of Items in the Financial Statements|
|Chapter 3||Ind AS on Recognition of Revenue in the Financial Statements|
|Chapter 4||Ind AS on Measurement based on Accounting Policies|
|Chapter 5||Ind AS 20 “Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance”|
|Chapter 6||Ind AS 101 “First-time Adoption of Indian Accounting Standards”|
|Chapter 7||Ind AS on Assets of the Financial Statements|
|Chapter 8||Ind AS 41 “Agriculture”|
|Chapter 9||Ind AS on Liabilities of the Financial Statements|
|Chapter 10||Ind AS on Items impacting the Financial Statements|
|Chapter 11||Ind AS on Disclosures in the Financial Statements|
|Chapter 12||Analysis of Financial Statements|
|Chapter 13||Integrated Reporting|
|Chapter 14||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|PAPER 2 : STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT|
|Chapter 1||Portfolio Management|
|Chapter 3||Mutual Funds|
|Chapter 4||Derivatives Analysis and Valuation|
|Chapter 5||Foreign Exchange Exposure and Risk Management|
|Chapter 6||Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring|
|PAPER 3 : ADVANCED AUDITING AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS|
|Chapter 1||Auditing Standards, Statements and Guidance Notes- An Overview|
|Chapter 2||Audit Planning, Strategy and Execution|
|Chapter 4||Special Aspects of Auditing in an Automated Environment|
|Chapter 5||Audit of Limited Companies|
|Chapter 10||Audit of Banks|
|Chapter 18||Due Diligence, Investigation and Forensic Audit|
|Chapter 20||Professional Ethics|
|PAPER 4 : CORPORATE LAWS|
|Section A||Corporate Laws|
|Chapter 1||Appointment and Qualifications of Directors|
|Chapter 2||Appointment and Remuneration of Managerial Personnel|
|Chapter 3||Meetings of Board and its Powers|
|Chapter 4||Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation|
|Section B||Securities Laws|
|Chapter 1||The Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956 and the Securities Contract (Regulation) Rules, 1957|
|Part II||Economic Laws|
|Chapter 1||The Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999|
|Chapter 2||The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002|
|Chapter 6||The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016|
Frequently Asked Questions
NO, its open to All.
YES. The solutions will be mailed on the day test is conducted after the answer paper is submitted
Irrespective of your attempt, Test Series can be started as and when coaching for a certain subject is done
Yes, the question paper & Solution are set by AJ NEXT
A student has an option to give SURE CA either from home or AJ NEXT centres. The student needs to inform us of the option chosen after taking the admission.
Depending on the option for appearing the exam; If the student is writing at the centre, he/she can simply submit the answer sheetand if the student is appearing from home - use application like CAMSCANNER to scan and mail the same.
PDF copy of the checked papers will be sent via mail
Yes, a student will get Birds eyes view which shows his/her detailed assessment
Student will get PERSONLISED Answer-Wise Detailed Assessment report
NO, once your attempt is given to us, it cannot be changed.
Yes. The papers are set attempt wise
At AJ NEXT, we start coaching for CA FINAL two years before the attempt. We do costing (SCMPE) and SFM in the first year. So a student should start to give these papers as soon as coaching is finished. These papers, first two levels should be done in year 1. All other subjects should be done in 2nd year along with level 3 of the COSTUNG (SCMPE) and SFM
In case you take all three levels of each subject and get 60% or more marks in each exam and you do not clear in ICAI exam in that subject, a student will get a full refund of their money.
There will be no Refund in any case